Holiday Explorers is registered as a Deductible Gift Recipient and as such all donations made to Holiday Explorers are fully tax deductible.
The Tourists experience the thrill of going on a holiday, meeting new people and developing their skills. Their carers receive quality respite and the whole family benefit from the experience.
Donations and support help us to continue providing our services.
If you are interested in making a tax deductible donation, gift or a bequest to Holiday Explorers please go to the link right. All information forwarded to Holiday Explorers will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
People’s Choice Credit Union (PCCU) Community Lottery
With more than 130 prizes worth over $360,000, Holiday Explorers would appreciate your support with the PCCU Community Lottery. We retain full proceeds from every $2 ticket sold and all sales will help us provide more holidays for more people. On-line tickets are now available here or by pasting the following link in your web browser: www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/holiday-explorers-inc.
Paper tickets will be available early April from the office at 1 Brand St, Beulah Park, or if you are able to help us by selling tickets please contact call Holiday Explorers on 8331 2399 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holiday Explorers expresses its appreciation for the financial support and in-kind assistance received from funding bodies, donors and supporters.
If you have any ideas for how you would like to support Holiday Explorers then please let us know.
Ongoing Funding & Sponsors
- Commonwealth Department of Health – Community Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Government of SA, Department for Communities & Social Inclusion – National Disability Agreement (NDA) & Home and Community Care Program (HACC)
- Mr Christopher Air – Nouveau Wealth Management
Current Supporters & Donors
- Donations from individuals (anonymous)
- Community Benefit SA (DCSI)
- Government of SA – Office for Volunteers
- Bank SA Community Development Grants
- Community Business Bureau (CBB)
- Adtrans Charity Golf Day & Eblens Subaru
- People’s Choice Credit Union – Community Lottery
- Hilton Adelaide & Staging Connections
- Avenues Photographics
- Bank SA – St Peters Branch
- CMI Toyota – Eastside
- CSSP Computer Services
- Prestige Printing & Copying
- Robin Hood Hotel – The Binns Family
- Active Training
- Jane Reilly
- Holiday Wonders Australia
- Pike Wines
- SA Learning Centre & Minda Inc
- Jill Ribbons Training
- Nelson St Crash Repairs
- Torrens Valley Christian School
- Reward Design P/L
- Hahndorf Resort Tourist Park
- Majestic Hotels
- Adelaide Shores
- Rub Massage
Previous Funding & Supporters
- Flinders University & Office for Volunteers Community Voices Project
- Government of South Australia Premier’s Community Initiatives Fund
- CMV Foundation
- Comic Relief Australia
- Skål International Australia – Adelaide
- Australian Hotels Association (SA) – Hotel Care Community Projects Funding
- National Communitylink Volunteer Awards (Holiday Explorers – State winner for Community Service in 2002)
- The Wyatt Benevolent Institution Inc.
- United Way (SA)
- Soroptimist International of Southern Districts of Adelaide
- Leigh Street Luggage
- Netball SA
- Nippy’s Fruit Juices
- Australian Major Events – SATC
- Kensington / Marraytville Bowling Club
- Wallis Theatres
- Austral Tree Services
- BTS Cupcake Café
- Peter Goers – ABC Radio
- Todd Tavern & Fountain Inn
- Fairmont Homes
- Cobalt Constructions
- Delorenzo Hair Care
- Adrien Brien Automotive
- Slushed – slushie machines
- Impressive Advertising
- Carmana Consulting
- TAFE SA – master bakers
Holiday Explorers is grateful for the assistance from the many individuals, community groups and organisations that work in collaboration with our staff.